Thursday, September 6, 2007

Miss Kitty Bracelets


Hello Miss Kitty Bracelets!!


Ebay back up and running


I am finally back to designing jewelry for little girls. We had the tile replaced in the house and I had to store away all of my things for awhile.
I am finally back to making earrings, necklaces and cute cute bracelets for little girls.
Most of the jewelry is made with Hello Miss Kitty. All bracelets can be customized with a name or just a cute braclet that features Hello Miss Kitty!
I have quite a few on Ebay right now and will be listing more for the holidays.
All special orders can be made. Cute idea for Baby shower gifts, Halloween jewelry or Christmas. Great for sisters, cousins, etc.
So, if any one is interested please email me or leave a comment and I will get back to you.
Custom orders taken now for the Holiday season!

All bracelets come with a clasp as well as an extender so your child can grow with the bracelet. Bracelets made for babies, toddlers, teens & adults!

Bracelets can be made with or without Miss Kitty!

Email me with any questions:

kristadeeann@yahoo.com

Or visit my family blog that I update daily:

www.kaboom989.vox.com

No comments: